Select your province for tax rate:
Fully featured and designed with all the technical requirements of climbers and alpinists in mind, the Endurance Pro Jacket uses a combination of durable 40 Denier and 70 Denier GORE-TEX® Pro fabrics to provide ultimate weather protection.
* Constructed from lightweight 40 Denier GORE-TEX® Pro with tough 70 Denier GORE-TEX® Pro fabric in the high wear areas over the shoulders, hips, forearms and in the prominent front pocket area
* 12 -13 stitch count per inch on all seams versus a typical industry average of 8, creating a tight, clean and strong seam
* 3mm seam allowance on all seams, reducing weight and bulk under the micro-tape and creating a smooth, strong seam
PATTERNING AND DESIGN
* Technical tailoring around the arms to prevent arm lift raising the lower hem whilst reaching high
* Articulated elbow panels which move ergonomically with the arms
* Slightly larger chest and bicep dimensions allow for winter layering and micro-climate creation
* Fully adjustable climbing helmet compatible hood designed to fit comfortably with winter headwear and a helmet
* Adjustable face aperture with external cord exits for quick adjustment
* Rear and side volume compression for a close fit around head or helmet
* Stiffened hood peak gives stability and wired edge allows adjustability
* Tall collar with shaped mouth and nose guard offers maximum storm protection to the face
* Internal elastic loop and hook on rear hood compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions
* Tailored upper back and rear shoulders which allows extra fabric volume to be utilised for unrestricted mobility and more dynamic movement
* Two map sized A-line hand-warmer pockets with covered YKK matte AquaGuard® zips positioned clear of a backpack or climbing harness belt
* Two Napoleon chest pockets with YKK matte AquaGuard® zips, bellowed fabric for extra volume when needed and concealed outlet construction for any pocket water ingress in storm conditions
* Suspended electronics pocket inside right hand side chest pocket protects essential items from any pocket water ingress
* Ergonomic zip pullers make use easier when wearing gloves
* Internal left hand side stretch mesh pocket, articulated to provide extra volume for goggles or water bottle when required
CENTRE FRONT ZIP
* Full length YKK AquaGuard® VISLON® front zip that is highly water resistant and two way to allow easy access to climbing or rucksack harness and / or trousers
* Internal storm flap behind centre front zip together with press stud to secure hem and prevent further weather entry
* Ergonomic centre front zip pullers make use easier when wearing gloves or mitts
* Roll over beardguard lined with brushed fine microfleece is comfortable next to the mouth and chin
CUFF AND SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
* Underarm and side chest pit zips with YKK matte AquaGuard® zips, angled to eliminate bulk and allow for good arm lift
* Gusseted cuffs are compatible with winter gloves, with shaped hook and loop adjustment for easy cinching for a close fit
WAIST AND HEM CONSTRUCTION
* Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord and easy to use cordlocks and excess cord management system
* Adjustable waist with cinchable drawcord and easy to use internal hand pocket adjustment
* Dropped back hem for enhanced weather protection
* Rear external MONTANE® hang loop
Free shipping when you spend $49 or more!
FREE SHIPPING ON YOUR ENTIRE ORDER!
Sorry, the real-time inventory lookup is not available at this time.
Sorry, the colour and size you selected is not available.